Join our rapidly growing team to become an in-house expert on boutique financial products and services and assist in the expansion of the brand and its global presence.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and established firm. The successful candidates will earn great experience and career progression in an ideal organisation to grow their knowledge and experience in financial services with the potential of a permanent job offer at the end of the programme.
AMFX is a leading FX brokerage firm and is authorized and regulated by the financial services authority with 4 international trading floors/desks headed by our UK office.
- Work with the business development manager to create and develop engaging and creative marketing campaigns.
- Help in executing high-volume global campaigns.
- Work with the team to identify variations required in products, pricing, user experience required to maximize sales and margin.
- Assisting with analysis used for day-to-day decision making.
- Test and optimise email contents, sending patterns, times etc.
- Comply with the organization’s Risk Policies and Procedures.
- Provide support to customers and be prepared to communicate answers on the website chat system, over the phone and emails.
- Assist Compliance department.
- Boost and maintain global brand awareness.
- Execute and innovate Social Media tasks and other online marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, including oral, written and presentation.
- Self-driven with the ability to consistently meet and exceed demanding targets.
- Good IT skills especially Excel.
- Ability to contribute efficiently as part of a team and independently with the ability to manage own time.
- The skill to create exciting digital contents and assist developers in marketing campaigns.
- A positive, enthusiastic and motivated attitude.
- The ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Genuine interest in financial markets.
- Having a second language, Arabic and Spanish are desirable but not essential.
- The ability to commute to the Borehamwood office (Elstree and Borehamwood Train Station)