Job Title: FX/CFD Sales Executive
Sector: Financial Services
Location: Greater London. Borehamwood
Salary: Base & Competitive commission structure
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Join our new retail sales team to become an in-house expert on AMFX’s products and services, generate and execute sales leads and assist in the expansion of the brand and its global presence.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm with great potential. The successful candidate will enjoy great financial rewards and career progression in an ideal organisation to grow their knowledge and experience in financial services.
AMFX is a leading ECN Broker that offers Foreign Exchange (“Forex” or “FX”), Contract For Difference (“CFD”), and precious metals trading on the secure and stable MT4 platform.
The company is a Trading Name of an authorised firm that is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) to conduct investment business in the United Kingdom (“UK”) under Firm Reference Number 441689.
- Drive Sales for AMFX’s product and services for FX and CFD’s.
- Generate and execute sales leads.
- Build and maintain relationship with prospective and existing AMFX clients.
- Use an intelligent soft sales approach to communicate the benefits of AMFX’s services, our trading platforms and the FX market in general.
- Execute an organised, efficient and structured sales process on the phone, face to face and at trading expos and events.
- Comply with AMFX’s Risk Policies and Procedures.
- Provide support to customers and be prepared to communicate sales related answers on the website chat system, over the phone and emails.
- Assist Compliance department.
- Boost and maintain AMFX’s global brand awareness.
- Execute and innovate Social Media tasks and other online marketing strategies.
- Learn to discuss the financial markets and factors that move them in an intelligent and articulate manner.
- Excellent communication skills, including oral, written and presentation.
- Self-driven with the ability to consistently meet and exceed demanding sales targets.
- Good IT skills especially Excel.
- Ability to contribute efficiently as part of a team and independently with the ability to manage own time.
- A positive, enthusiastic and motivated attitude.
- The ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Genuine interest in financial markets.
- Experienced Salespeople with a transferrable client database will be strongly considered.
- Telesales Experience desirable.
- Having a second language, Arabic and Spanish are desirable but not essential.